Welcome to the OnMarket website and mobile application.
The term ‘OnMarket’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company, On-Market BookBuilds Pty Limited, is registered in the Australia under ABN 31 140 632 024.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and mobile application.
- All content shown on the site is provided in good faith and derived from information believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Neither OnMarket, its directors, employees, other officers or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or mobile application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: Your use of any information or materials on this website and mobile application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Services and Content are provided to you "as is", and OnMarket expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website and mobile application meets your specific requirements. OnMarket makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither OnMarket nor any participant in the Service provides personal advice of any kind without taking into account your circumstances, needs or objectives and that any information obtained via this website and mobile application is used solely at your own risk, and that OnMarket will not be held liable in any way. Accordingly you should consider your own circumstances, needs or objectives and seek professional financial advisory, legal and tax advise before taking in action in relation to the Services or any information on this website and mobile application.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You expressly understand and agree that OnMarket will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages suffered by you, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible assets (even where OnMarket has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: a) the use of Services or the inability to use Services; b) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on/through Services; c) unauthorised access to or alteration of your data transmissions; d) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using Services; or e) any other matter relating to Services.
- OnMarket is excused from performing its obligations to the extent it is prevented by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, natural disasters, acts of war, riots and strikes.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: OnMarket reserves all of its rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that OnMarket may have in respect to this website and mobile application, its content, and goods and Services that may be provided in association with it. The use of any of OnMarket's rights and property herein requires OnMarket's prior written consent. By making Services available to you, OnMarket is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this website and mobile application or provided Services without OnMarket's prior written consent. Unauthorised use of this website and mobile application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You acknowledge that you have no rights of ownership of OnMarket or its copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary rights.
- We may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse website and mobile application usage, to improve our content and product offerings and customise our website and mobile application's content, layout and services. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safer and customised experience while using our services.
- From time to time, this website and mobile application may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
Your use of this website or mobile application and any dispute arising out of such use of the website and mobile application is subject to the laws of New South Wales which will have exclusive jurisdiction. If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com or refer to our Financial Services Guide.
Thank you for visiting OnMarket.
Under the ongoing points for acquiring securities offer, new OnMarket members can earn 1 Velocity Frequent Flyer Point per A$4 by providing their Velocity Frequent Flyer number to OnMarket when they join. Existing OnMarket members are ineligible to join this program.
Only the member that has registered the investor profile in which the securities are acquired is entitled to earn Velocity Frequent Flyer Points. To accrue Velocity Frequent Flyer Points you must have entered your Velocity Frequent Flyer number when you joined OnMarket and prior to placing your first bid. Your member name must have the same first name and surname attached to it as your Velocity Frequent Flyer account in order to earn Velocity Frequent Flyer Points.
In the event that you incorrectly enter your Velocity Frequent Flyer number or if your OnMarket member first name or last name do not match that of your Velocity Frequent Flyer account, OnMarket will not retrospectively apply Velocity Frequent Flyer Points earned on securities acquired during the period when the members first name and last name did not match the Velocity Frequent Flyer account. Ensuring that OnMarket member and Velocity Frequent Flyer details match and are correct is the sole responsibility of the members participating in the offer.
Velocity Frequent Flyer does not hold an Australian financial services licence to provide financial product advice and does not exercise control over the content of the document. VFF does not take responsibility for any financial product advice contained in this document or on the OnMarket website.
Allow up to 30 business days for your Velocity Frequent Flyer Points to be credited to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account. OnMarket reserves the right to terminate or vary the offer of points and its participation in the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program at any time, without notice. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at www.velocityfrequentflyer.com, as amended from time to time.