The term ‘OnMarket’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company, On-Market BookBuilds Pty Limited, is registered in the Australia under ABN 31 140 632 024.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and mobile application.
Your use of this website or mobile application and any dispute arising out of such use of the website and mobile application is subject to the laws of New South Wales which will have exclusive jurisdiction. If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com or refer to our Financial Services Guide.
Thank you for visiting OnMarket.
Under the ongoing points for acquiring securities offer, new OnMarket members can earn 1 Velocity Frequent Flyer Point per A$4 by providing their Velocity Frequent Flyer number to OnMarket when they join. Existing OnMarket members are ineligible to join this program.
Only the member that has registered the investor profile in which the securities are acquired is entitled to earn Velocity Frequent Flyer Points. To accrue Velocity Frequent Flyer Points you must have entered your Velocity Frequent Flyer number when you joined OnMarket and prior to placing your first bid. Your member name must have the same first name and surname attached to it as your Velocity Frequent Flyer account in order to earn Velocity Frequent Flyer Points.
In the event that you incorrectly enter your Velocity Frequent Flyer number or if your OnMarket member first name or last name do not match that of your Velocity Frequent Flyer account, OnMarket will not retrospectively apply Velocity Frequent Flyer Points earned on securities acquired during the period when the members first name and last name did not match the Velocity Frequent Flyer account. Ensuring that OnMarket member and Velocity Frequent Flyer details match and are correct is the sole responsibility of the members participating in the offer.
Velocity Frequent Flyer does not hold an Australian financial services licence to provide financial product advice and does not exercise control over the content of the document. VFF does not take responsibility for any financial product advice contained in this document or on the OnMarket website.
Allow up to 30 business days for your Velocity Frequent Flyer Points to be credited to your Velocity Frequent Flyer account. OnMarket reserves the right to terminate or vary the offer of points and its participation in the Velocity Frequent Flyer Points program at any time, without notice. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at www.velocityfrequentflyer.com, as amended from time to time.
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
2. The Promoter is On-Market BookBuilds Pty Limited (31 140 632 024), AFS Licence No. 421 535, Level 28, 25 Bligh Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (Promoter).
3. Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 or over who are new OnMarket members and have successfully joined OnMarket AND verified their email address during the promotion period AND completed AND verified at least ONE (1) Investment Profile OnMarket. Employees and contractors (and their respective immediate families) of the Promoter or any of its agents or contractors directly connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter. By entering the promotion, each entrant warrants to the Promoter that he or she is eligible to enter based on these Terms and Conditions.
4. The promotion begins at 12.01am (AEDT) on Wednesday 1 March 2017 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on Sunday 31 December 2017 (Promotion Period). The Promotion Period consists of five (5) Sign Up Periods that will end at 12:01am (AEDT) on the day prior to each Prize Draw. Entrants that have become eligible during the preceding Sign Up Period ONLY will be eligible for the Prize Draw. The Sign Up Periods and Prize Draws are as follows:
5. To be eligible for one of five (5) OnMarket AUD2,000 Prize Draws listed above:
6. There are five (5) prizes to be won. Five (5) prize winners will each receive AUD2,000 which must be used to invest in any IPO offered by OnMarket within 1 (one) year of notification. The prize winners will notify OnMarket when they have made an investment in an IPO of their choice at least three (3) business days before the Offer Close. OnMarket will pay for that bid on the prize winners’ behalf.
7. The total prize pool is valued at AUD10,000.
8. Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Entrants must remain as a customer of OnMarket for the duration of the Promotion Period to be eligible. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, the Internet, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
9. One (1) valid entrant will be drawn at random at each prize draw to become the winner of that draw. All draws will take place at OnMarket BookBuilds, Level 28, 25 Bligh Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
10. The winners will be notified by phone and email by 5pm AEST of the day of the draw. The winners may also be announced on the OnMarket website (https://au.onmarketbookbuilds.com) by 5pm AEST on the day of the draw and for a period of 30 days after the announcement.
11. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
12. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry.
13. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
15. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes.
16. Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at OnMarket BookBuilds, Level 28, 25 Bligh Street, NSW, 2000 at 12pm (AEST) two (2) weeks following each of the five (5) prize draws specified in Clause 4. Any winner(s) in this draw will be notified by phone and email within two (2) days of the draw. The winners may also be announced on the OnMarket website (https://au.onmarketbookbuilds.com) by 5pm AEST on the day of the draw and for a period of 30 days after the announcement.
20. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
21. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities, if required.
22. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM-17-01494, SA Permit No. T17/271